Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Tea-rrific



Welcome to our Close To My Heart March Stamp of the Month - Tea-rrific Blog Hop.

If you came here from Terrie Shortsleeve's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have approximately 28 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the March Stamp of the Month - Tea-rrific and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!

I used Close To My Heart's Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet with Pacifica, Lemon, & White Daisy cardstocks. I also used White Copic Paper.

To embellish the card, I used MFT's Double Stitched Rectangles Die Stax.

Copics used are: B97, BG72, RV19, W4, Y19 & YG17.

I used CTMH's March Stamp of the Month - Tea-rrific and Sending Smiles stamp sets with CTMH's Black & Raspberry inks and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Kathy Burrow's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

11 comments: