Friday, March 10, 2017

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #234



This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #234 is using Close To My Heart Shades of Green Colours with White Daisy & Gold if you want to. You may use any one or more of the following green colours: Sweet Leaf, New England Ivy, Fern, Emerald & Willow.

I used Close To My Heart's Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet with CTMH's Willow & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's White & Gold Ribbon, CTMH's Celebrate Thin Cut, My Creative Time's I'm a Lucky Girl Shamrock Die and the Don Juan Cricut Cartridge (LUCK).

I used My Creative Time's I'm a Lucky Girl stamp set with CTMH's Willow ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card inside and out. I haven't used too much of the Willow or Emerald but seeing your card and how bright and pretty, it has inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and bold cheery card. I love the sentiment inside the card also. Thanks for all the great ideas you share!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete