Friday, January 13, 2017

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #226




I used Close To My Heart's Enchantment & Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Packets with CTMH's Black & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Enchantment Ribbon Pack, CTMH's Dreamin' Big Sequins and MFT's Double Stitched Rectangle Die Stax.

I used CTMH's One in a Million & Sugar Rush - Cardmaking stamp sets with CTMH's Black ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and can't wait to use mine! Great offset design of the papers - really brings the eye to the large sentiment. The large ribbon is a perfect embellishment for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I have that sentiment but haven't used it yet. You've inspired me to get busy and ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and ribbon and the design of your card...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite new stamp sets. Love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete