Sunday, September 4, 2016

Kick Off Party Give-a-Ways


At my New Catalogue Kick-Off Party & Crop, I gave each of my guests a homemade chocolate and gift bag tag.

The tag on the chocolate bag was made with CTMH's Colonial White & Canary cardstocks.

To make the Daisy, I used CTMH's Flower Market Cricut Cartridge and an EK Success Circle Punch.

The sentiment in the daisy is from CTMH's A Little Love - Petite Perks stamp set with CTMH Saffron ink. 

The tag is tied on to the bag with We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine.

The Large Daisy Gift Bag Tag was made with CTMH's Colonial White & Canary cardstocks.

To make the 3 inch Daisy, I used CTMH's Flower Market Cricut Cartridge and an EK Success Happy Face Punch.

For the back of the Daisy, I used Spellbinders' Circle Nestabilities & MFT's Double Stitched Circle Die Stax.

I used CTMH's Short & Sweet and Happy Mail (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH Saffron ink.

I used the We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine for the string on the gift bag tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment