Monday, September 12, 2016

Darrien's 19th Birthday Card


My cousin turned 19 last week...legal drinking age in Canada and this is the card that I made for her.

I used Reminisce Happy Hour Paper with BoBunny Kiwi Double Dot cardstock and a Bazzill Black cardstock. For the image, I used Copic Paper.

To embellish the 6 x 6 card, I used Spellbinders' Circle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Spellbinders' Large Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Stampin' Up Ribbon, CTMH Brads (discontinued) and Prima Marketing Flowers.

I used Sparkle Creations Cocktail Emily stamp, Stampin' Up Happy Hour stamp set and Close To My Heart's Handwritten Print Alphabet stamp set (19) with CTMH Black ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Copic Markers used: E000, E11, E59, YG03, YG11, YG25 & YG67.

No comments:

Post a Comment