Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy Pug 12 x 12 Layout

I am participating in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Copy That!

What you are supposed to do is go through the New CTMH Annual Inspirations Catalogue and copy a piece of artwork from the catalogue.

My layout is scrap lifted from page 78 of the CTMH Annual Inspirations Catalogue.

I used Close To My Heart's Memo Fundamentals Paper Packet and All About the Gold Fundamentals Acetate Packet with CTMH Colonial White, Bamboo, Desert Sand and Chocolate cardstocks. I also used CTMH's Gold Glitter Paper.

To embellish my 12 x 12 layout, I used CTMH's Confetti Stars Embossing Folder, CTMH's Stars Thin Cuts, CTMH's Happy Thin Cut, CTMH's Gold Sequins, CTMH's Flower Market Cricut Cartridge for the word "PUG" and CTMH's Medium Round Water Brush with CTMH Chocolate ink; which I then flicked onto my layout in the top left corner.

I used CTMH's Capture This stamp set with CTMH Bamboo ink for the journaling lines.

4 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! Love the bold photo and those gold stars- you have done a fantastic job. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and even better photo! The stars are so fun and the balance of the rustic paper and the gold glitter is awesome! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Layout Donna! I love the monochromatic colors you used! You've inspired me to try this one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Heart 2 Heart win! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete