Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Between The Folds Challenge Blog - Post #19B



This week's challenge at Between the Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog is to use Close To My Heart's Regatta Paper Packet. If you don't have this paper packet, you may use Regatta's Colour Palette - Flaxen, Glacier, Pomegranate, Sapphire & White Daisy.

I used Close To My Heart's Regatta Paper Packet with CTMH Sapphire cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Maritime Puffies, Spellbinders' Circle Nestabilities and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with blue thread.

I used CTMH's Birthday Wish & Lovely Birthday stamp sets with CTMH Sapphire ink.

We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Monday, April 25, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time to participate in this challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the details on this card from the tearing, the stitching, the folding. I also think those little anchors are adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete