Monday, February 1, 2016

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Balloon Animals



Welcome to our Close To My Heart February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Balloon Animals.

If you came here from Marie Flayer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 40 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the February Stamp of the Month - Balloon Animals and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!


I used Close To My Heart's Penelope Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch and the straight stitch on my sewing machine with white thread.

I used CTMH's February Stamp of the Month - Balloon Animals with CTMH Thistle, Honey & Crystal Blue inks.

Now "Hop" on over to Chris Robertson's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

I have a CTMH Order going in on:
Monday, February 15, 2016
&
Wednesday, February 24, 2016

For more information, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

12 comments: