Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cross Canada Blog Hop - Preparing for Christmas

Welcome to our November Blog Hop featuring how we Prepare for Christmas. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, please contact your local consultant to place an order.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop. If you came from Carol's Blog then you are in the right place!

I am making my Grandma a calendar for Christmas. This is her December Page.

I used Close To My Heart's White Pines Paper Packet with CTMH Chocolate & Cranberry cardstocks.

To embellish the 12 x 12 layout, I used CTMH's White Pines Complements, CTMH's Red Enamel Gems, CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the straight stitch on my sewing machine with red thread.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Kirsten's Blog.

 If you get lost along the way, please see the complete blog hop list below.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Where We Create. So mark December 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

1. Michelle
2. Rosalynd
3. Krista
4. Carol
5. Donna - You are here.
6. Kirsten
7. Janet
8. Kirstin
9. Candra

7 comments:

  1. I am sure your grandmother will love her calendar. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout and perfect for a calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I hope you post an update when you have the picture mounted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Its nice and easy on the eyes! Not too crowded! And draws your attention to the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make these for my Dad. First year I have not done one as he has Alzheimer's and does not know how to read anymore or recognize pictures. I love your December layout. May end up doing one for me !

    ReplyDelete