Monday, October 19, 2015

Jolly Christmas Card



Stephanie & Lauren at Jingle Belles Christmas Challenge Blog will each donate $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every Christmas Card that is linked up to their blog with pink in it by 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 21, 2015.

I used BoBunny's Candy Cane Lane Paper Collection with Close To My Heart Colonial White cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Tim Holtz Paper Snowflakes Thinlits, Maya Road Stick Pin, BoBunny Button, We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine, We R Memory Keepers Lace, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots and Simple Stories Enamel Dots.

I used CTMH's Hand-Lettered Christmas stamp set and Unity tis the Season to be Jolly stamp set with Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate ink.

7 comments:

  1. what an amazingly lovely card... perfect in every detail... kind of just want to sit & stare at this one... preferably in my mailbox, lol! :) :) :) thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES "pink christmas" festivities for an awesome cause! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card! Love that BINGO card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is really an awesome creation! I love the bright happy and retro flare! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your pretty embellishments ... so very glad you joined us by going PINK for a Cure with Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete