Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Between The Folds Weekly Challenge Blog #6 - Embossing


This week's challenge at Between the Folds Weekly Challenge Blog is to Emboss. It can be using embossing folders or a heat gun; whichever you prefer.

I used Close To My Heart's Eggplant, Poppy, Pomegranate, Ruby and Saffron cardstocks.

To embellish the fall wreath, I used CTMH's Art Philsophy Cricut Cartridge for the acorns, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the maple leaves, CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder and CTMH's Poppy Extra Thick Twine.

I used CTMH's Paper Garden - September's Stamp of the Month and Hello, Life-Pocket Scrapbooking - National Stamping Month stamp sets with CTMH's Eggplant, Poppy & Pomegranate inks.

I bought the twig wreath from Michaels.

We would love to see your interpretation of this week's challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time to participate in this week's challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I actually need to decorate for fall and I love this idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete