Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Between The Folds Weekly Challenge Blog #5 - Bling





Bracelet Workshop
Thursday, October 8, 2015
7:00 p.m.
In My Scrap Room
Cost: $25.00 for two bracelets

Must Register by Monday, September 21, 2015.

Come on out and make a couple of bracelets using CTMH's Base & Bling line. You may choose between faux silver and faux gold and pick your own charms or make exactly what I made in the photos above.

To register, please contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca. The registration fee is due upon registration and is non-refundable.

To make my bracelets, I used Close To My Heart's Base & Bling Faux Silver Chain, CTMH's Faux Silver Snowflake Charms, CTMH's Faux Silver Jingle Bells, CTMH's Faux Silver Teal Beads, CTMH's Faux Silver Heart Charms and CTMH's Faux Silver Red Beads.

I was able to make two bracelets out of one chain. I bought extra clasps and jump rings at Michaels to make the bracelets.

We would love to see your interpretation of this week's challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time to participate in this week's challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. It should be a very successful workshop! Love the new colors for Base and Bling!

    ReplyDelete