Saturday, June 6, 2015

Jackson Flower Card




I used Close to My Heart's Jackson Paper Packet with CTMH Glacier & Barn Red cardstocks and White Copic Paper.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Brads (discontinued), a CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Cocoa ink for distressing the edges of my papers, My Favorite Things Pierced Circles Stax Dies and embroidery floss from my stash.

I used CTMH's Wavy Blooms and Happy Everything stamp sets with CTMH Black ink and Memento Black ink.

Copic Markers used are: E18, E89 & W2.

4 comments:

  1. What a great design! I love how you mixed these patterns together. Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, fun card! Love the sentiment!
    Shanna :)
    p.s. I enjoyed our little shopping expedition yesterday! So glad you found some of what you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! What a fabulous combination of papers and image! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete