Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #10

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #10

This tag was made for my friend, Irene's, birthday gift.

The 4 inch tag was cut out using Close to My Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. The Heart is from My Favorite Things Heart Stax Die-Cuts.

I used CTMH's Colonial White cardstock.

To colour the tag, I used CTMH Spray Pens with Water & the following Re-inkers - Cashmere, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta & Saddle. I also sponged CTMH Cashmere & Cocoa inks on the tag.

To colour the bird, I sponged the following CTMH inks - Cashmere, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta & Saddle.

To colour the heart, I sponged the following CTMH inks - Cashmere, Saddle & Cocoa.

The Ribbon is from Vintage Pixie and the embroidery floss is from my stash.

I used CTMH's Paper Bird - Hostess Rewards, Holiday Tags and Zoology stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa ink.

2 comments: