Friday, June 5, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #145




I used Close to My Heart's White Daisy & Desert Sand cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I did the bokeh technique for the first time using CTMH Sponge Daubers with CTMH Sunset, Honey, Topiary, Pacifica, Gypsy & White Daisy inks. I also used a CTMH Spray Pen filled with water. After I sponged all the colours onto the paper and before I sponged the white circles on, I sprayed a little bit of water on my paper to help the colours blend more.

I used CTMH's Diploma Day stamp set with CTMH Sunset, Honey, Topiary, Pacifica, Gypsy and Desert Sand inks. I used sponge daubers to ink up the front sentiment.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, this is awesome. Fabulous technique and I love the colour combo!
    Shan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this card is fabulous!! I love the Boken technique and love how you added the multicolored diplomas on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I need to try the bokeh technique one of these days. Your graduation card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete