Saturday, May 23, 2015

Happy Face Flower Birthday Card One


I used Doodlebug Designs Sugar Shoppe 6 x 6 paper pad with BoBunny Aquamarine & Sunflower Double Dot cardstock.

To embellish the 6 x 6 card, I used Stampin' Up Ribbon & Buttons, CTMH Liquid Glass, embroidery floss from my stash and a straight pin from my stash.

I used Stephanie Ackerman Mixed Middles Flower, My Creative Time It's All About You, Peachy Keen Clowning Around Face Assortment, Sugar Pea Designs Blow Me Away, CTMH Doodled Designs and CTMH Joyful Birthday stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is super fun! LOVE the colour combo and the fun patterns. The inside could be a card a fabulous CAS card front design too with minor tweaking - I love that doodle circle!
    The big glasses are perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete