Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #8


 




Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #8

I challenged myself to make a tag using each of the six papers that comes in the Close to My Heart Taste of Summer Paper Packet.

To make my 3.5 x 4.5 inch tags, I used CTMH's Taste of Summer Paper Packet with CTMH Glacier, Smoothie, Cotton Candy, Honey, Sunset, Crystal Blue, Thistle and Canary cardstocks and a scrap of Recollections Green cardstock.

To make the margarita glass, I used From the Kitchen Cricut Cartridge.

I used CTMH's For a Friend, Taste of Summer, Have a Happy Day, The Authentic Life, Ice Cream Dream - June Stamp of the Month, Blossom Cardmaking Workshop and Sweet as Sugar - Hostess Rewards stamp sets with Stampin' Up Glorious Green ink and CTMH Hollyhock, Slate, Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, Honey, Saddle & Thistle inks.

1 comment: