Thursday, April 30, 2015

Heart's of the West 13th Blog Hop - Wanderful Paper Packet



Welcome to the Hearts of the West Team Blog Hop!

If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to My Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West Team was founded by Nancy Klein.

This month's challenge is using Close to My Heart's Wanderful paper packet from the Annual Inspirations Catalogue.

If you came from Heather Myer's Blog, then you are on the right track. This is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere. Just in case, the full list of participants is at the bottom of this post. 

So as always, grab your beverage of choice and hop around the team with us.
I used Close to My Heart's Wanderful Paper Packet with CTMH Gypsy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch, CTMH's Sponge Dauber with Slate ink, CTMH Wanderful Assortment and Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities.

I used CTMH's You Mean the World to Me, Paper Bird - Hostess Reward and Documenting Moments stamp sets with CTMH Slate & Gypsy inks.

Your next stop is Valerie Kapsha's Blog.

Thank you for joining us this month and please come back and join us next month to see what creative projects we can bring to you.


8 comments:

  1. Donna, I love the layering. I think my favourite part is how you took advantage of the stamping that was right on the patterned paper in the second card. It makes the card look very "official"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Donna! The paper and sentiment were made for each other on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the first card. That sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI - The first photo is the front of my card. The second photo is the inside of my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards.! Im starting to love purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, super fun! Love the fun combination of colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete