Monday, March 9, 2015

Strawberry Basket


Strawberry Basket

On the front cover of Close to My Heart's New Seasonal Expressions 2 Mini Catalogue they have a basket of paper strawberries.

To help promote the New Catty at my crop this past weekend, I made each crop participant a paper paper strawberry with a Caramel Hersey Kiss inside.

I used CTMH's Heartstrings Paper Packet with CTMH's Basics Paper Fundamentals - Adventure Assortment - Pear cardstock.

To make the strawberry, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge and cut the die-cut out at 2.75 inches (this allowed me to cut 6 strawberries from one sheet of paper and 24 strawberry tops from one sheet of paper), I used a miscellaneous brad to put the strawberry together and a CTMH White Enamel Star.

The large strawberry in the photo was cut out at 5.5 inches.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how these turned out! Super fun and cute! The chocolate inside is a definite bonus!

    ReplyDelete