Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Chris!



I made the card for my mother-in-law's birthday tomorrow. Her favourite colour is purple.

I used Close to My Heart's Adventure Assortment Paper Fundamentals - Gypsy Hearts and CTMH's Snowhaven Paper Packet with CTMH's Gypsy & Slate cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder, CTMH's Black Epoxy Bubbles, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Black ink and embroidery floss from my stash (that matches better in person then what the photo shows).

I used CTMH's Someone Special and Happy to Be Friends stamp sets with CTMH Black & Gypsy inks.

3 comments:

  1. So elegant with the texture and colors! What a pretty card. Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love how you've used the tag in such a creative way. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete