Thursday, December 11, 2014

Warm Winter Hugs



Well I have been a bad girl...I stopped making my Christmas cards for this year and played with a card for next Christmas.

I have already stamped out all the rest of my cards for this year, I just need to glue them all together, address them and mail them out. The repetition with my head down makes me quite ill with my concussion, so I took a break to play with my BoBunny Prize Package that I just received in the mail.


Sparkle's Weekly Challenges for Christmas 2015 began on the first Sunday of December. I am going to try and play along every week. We shall see how this goes.

I used BoBunny's Candy Cane Lane Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pack with BoBunny Charcoal, Honey Mustard & Jade Double Dot cardstocks and Close to My Heart Colonial White cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Marvy & EK Success snowflake punches, Close to My Heart Aqua Dots, My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Charm "Smile" Enamel Dots, binding ribbon from Vintage Pixie and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with grey thread.

I used Unity's ...like a snowflake stamp set with CTMH Slate ink.

When my printer printed this challenge out, it printed the light green out as yellow and not light green...hence the yellow in my card. I still love how the card turned out and I am making four of these cards for my Christmas 2015 Card Stash.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the colors on your card, Donna! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the challenge colors on your card. Great sentiment also. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. JoAnn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge Gail DT

    ReplyDelete