Thursday, November 13, 2014

Laughter is the Best Medicine


So, when you purchase a Close to My Heart Base & Bling Style Sheet (sticker sheet) to make a piece of jewelry or a magnet, what do you do with the rest of the stickers?

Well, you can make a card like I just did.

I used CTMH's Chalk It Up Paper Packet with CTMH Sorbet & Lagoon cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Base & Bling Dreamer Style Sheet for the 3 stickers on the front of my card, CTMH Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape and CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the bow.

I did cover my paper with the CTMH Lagoon Heart Washi Tape before cutting it out with my Cricut Machine. It cut out beautifully without any problems.

I used CTMH's Just to Say...stamp set that comes with the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge for the inside sentiment with CTMH Lagoon ink.

Don't forget to stop by my Jewelry & Picture My Life Buffet Open House TODAY from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in my Scrap Room.

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

2 comments: