Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cupcake Card - December Stamp of the Month




Welcome to our Close to My Heart December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie Blog Hop!

This stamp set has 11 stamps and can only be purchased in the month of December.

If you came here from Nancy Womersley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 59 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I made this Waterfall Card for my Stamping Five Group Gatherings.

I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with CTMH Hollyhock and Canary cardstocks.

To embellish this waterfall card, I used CTMH's Dot Embossing Folder, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Black ink and the following Copic Markers: Red - E09 & R08; Dark Pink - R37; Light Pink - RV32 & RV11; Teal - G46, T1 & G00 and Green - YG03 & T2.

I used CTMH's Cutie Pie - December Stamp of the Month, A Typeface, Joyful Birthday, Ice Cream Dream - June Stamp of the Month and Curlicue Frames - comes with Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Wendy Coffman's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

I have CTMH Orders going in on:
Monday, December 1, 2014 &
Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Don't forget about the great CTMH December Promotion. Spend $50 before shipping & taxes on any products and you may purchase as many C & D Size Stamp Sets for $10 (excluding C & D Size stamp sets from the New Seasonal Expressions).

For more information, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

9 comments:

  1. That is so neat....love it....great idea...fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous waterfall card, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun colour combo and a fabulous card! I enjoyed learning how to make this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the waterfall card idea- it is perfect for this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN waterfall card with vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card - so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice waterfall card! I haven't made one of these for a long time, need to do one again. :)

    ReplyDelete