Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CTMH's Base & Bling Projects



Here is a quick photo bracelet I whipped up of my children.

I used Close to My Heart's Faux Antiqued Gold Base & Bling Oval Cuff, Oval Glass Cover and CTMH's Liquid Glass to put it all together.

I did print the photo off on my new photo printer and once I sealed the the glass cover over the photo the colouring of the photo did distort a bit, but not enough to ruin the photo. It gave it a yellow tinge; which goes nicely with the antique gold bracelet.

Again, when I made my photo necklace and I used a photo wet lab, there was no change in the photo.

The second photo is of my key ring that I made for my dad from my children.

I used Close to My Heart's Faux Antiqued Silver Rectangle Pendant, Rectangle Glass Cover and CTMH's Liquid Glass to put it all together. The key ring came from Things Engraved for $0.60.

I used the large "P" sticker from the CTMH Base & Bling Signature Style Sheets and covered over the "&" sticker for the base of my project. The rest of the stickers that I used came from CTMH's My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment.

The third photo is of the 1 x 1 inch magnet that I made.

I used Close to My Heart's Base & Bling Square Glass Cover with a Sticker from the Base & Bling Journey Style Sheet that I adhered to a 1 x 1 inch magnet. Again, the glass cover was glued to the magnet part with CTMH's Liquid Glass.

Don't forget to stop by my Jewelry & Picture My Life Buffet Open House on Thursday, November 13, 2014 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in my Scrap Room.

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

1 comment: