Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Mug for Auntie Pat


 I bought this great coffee mug at Super Store for $1.00.

I came home and cut this pumpkin face & "BOO!" out using CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge and Stampin' Up Old Olive Vinyl.

Almost every year of Amy's life and every year of TJ's life, my family gets together for a pumpkin carving night. For the most part, my Auntie Pat has hosted this event at her house.

So, I made her this coffee/tea mug up as a thank you. 

I filled it up with rocket candies for the children to eat as they work, Snickers mini chocolate bars for Great-Uncle Jim (Auntie Pat's husband) and a few David's Tea Pumpkin Cheesecake tea bags for my Auntie Pat.

I used Cricut's Transfer Paper & a popsicle stick to really rub in the edges of the image so that there is a less chance of the image coming off. I also asked my aunt to hand wash the mug and to not stick it in the dishwasher.

2 comments: