Friday, September 5, 2014

Your Kind of Wonderful Card



I am one of the New Color My Heart Design Team Members and this week's Color Dare #109 Challenge is to use Canary, Thistle, Pacifica, Lagoon, Crystal Blue & Pear.


I used Close to My Heart's Confetti Wishes Paper Packet with CTMH Pacifica & Lagoon cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the sentiment die-cut.

I used CTMH's Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set with CTMH Black ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please click on the above link. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

9 comments:

  1. What wonderful colors you've used. So bright and happy! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fun colour combo. Love the sentiments you used on this one combined with the cricut cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers on your card, Donna! Great way to use these colors! We're so glad to have you as a DT member at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Donna! We are so happy to have you on the Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely lovely! I adore how your sentiment fits that shape--sure is perfect! Isn't it fantastic how those candles make a stripe pattern when you cut the paper just so--I love that! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. You Pug's name is JUST the best thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! The DSP you've used is so bright and so much fun. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the front of the card, but I LOVE the inside! :) So simple, but beautiful. Thanks for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete