Monday, September 29, 2014

Have a Happy Day Birthday Card


At Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog, I am the September Guest Designer and this week's challenge is to use your favourite embellishment.


My favourite embellishments that I chose to use on this card was fabric, ribbon & brads.

I used Close to My Heart's Cotton Candy & White Daisy cardstocks with CTMH's Black & Grey Glitter Paper Packet.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Green Epoxy Bubbles, CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch, CTMH's Pear Ribbon (discontinued), CTMH's Pear Brads (discontinued), CTMH's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge (sentiment die-cut), Tattered Angels' Perfect Peach & Pearl Glimmer Mists and Pink, White & Silver Small Gingham Fabric from FabricLand.

I used CTMH's Curlicue Frames (comes with Artfully Sent Cartridge), Your Own Kind of Wonderful, Have a Happy Day & A Tree stamp sets with CTMH Cotton Candy, Juniper, Lagoon & Pear inks. 

You have until Saturday, October 4, 2014 to play along with this challenge. so, carve out some time in your scrap space and share with us your favourite embellishment. You can make a card, a layout, an altered item or whatever suites your fancy. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

To play along, you must use CTMH products, but your project doesn't have to be 100% CTMH. To find out more about Heart 2 Heart Challenges, please click here: http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!!! I love the butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful inside and out! I love the way you used the glimmer paper for that extra Wow! Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty & the color combination is so bright & cheerful. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling paired with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterflies, love the inside of the card :)

    ReplyDelete