Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy 17th Birthday Darrien!


It was my cousin, Darrien's, Birthday earlier this month and I was finally able to get her gift and cards to her. I made this card for her from her great-grandparents.

She loves giraffes.

I used Momenta 5 x 7 paper pack (from Wal-mart) with CTMH Brown & Tan Glitter Paper, Bazzill Medium & Dark Suede Brown and Bazzill Frosted Light cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Bling Gems Gold Assortment, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (inside sentiment die-cut), CTMH Corner Rounder and CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch.

I used CTMH's Your Own Kind of Wonderful, Stitch Wonder & Brushed Scrapbooking Workshop stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa Ink.

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! I adore this layout/sketch and plan to use this one again and again. Fabulous combination of sentiments. Thanks for the inspiration. What would I do without you to get my mojo going???

    ReplyDelete