Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy 17th Birthday Again Darrien!


Here is the birthday card that I made for my 17 year old cousin, Darrien, who loves giraffes.

I used Momenta 5 x 7 patterned paper pack (from Wal-mart) with Close to My Heart's Glacier & Black cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Black Mini-Medley Accents Collection, CTMH's Black & Grey Assortment Sparkles, CTMH's Chalk It Up Assortment, CTMH's Woodgrain Embossing Folder, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (giraffe), Hot Off the Press Flower and Doodlebug Flower Sequins.

I used CTMH's Wild Wonders and You Mean the World To Me stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sunglasses, it makes the card just perfect for Darrien! Also, your use of "You mean the world to me" sold me on this set. I wasn't too excited about it in the catty, but I will be buying it now.

    ReplyDelete