Saturday, September 6, 2014

CTMH National Stamping Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our National Stamping Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring Close to My Heart's September Promotional Stamp Set - #30 Years of Happy. If you have come here from Jean McNulty's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this blog hop we have 40 Close to My Heart Consultant's sharing their creations using #30 Years of Happy Stamp Set and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I used Close to My Heart's Chalk It Up Paper Packet with CTMH Sorbet & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish my 6 x 6 Calendar Page Layout, I used CTMH's Chalk It Up Assortment, CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the film strip, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut out the 5" Calendar, CTMH Spray Pen with Bamboo Re-Inker and Old West Cricut Cartridge for "November".

I used CTMH's #30 Years of Happy, Atomic Lower Case Alphabet (discontinued) and You Only Live Once (flower - discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH Sorbet ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Carol-Anne Grenier's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

To get this Fabulous & Fun #30 Years of Happy Stamp Set, you have to purchase $30 worth of stamp sets before shipping & taxes in the month of September and you will receive this stamp set FREE.

I have CTMH Order going in on:
Monday, September 8, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture!! Love it on this paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I absolutely love everything about this from the great shot of you and your Pa to your fab choice of papers to the fun film strip! Stunning!
    Hugs,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I absolutely love your layout and how you used the tiny stamps to highlight the cuts! Going to pin this one for my daughter's senior pic shoot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO...fab pic of you and your Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, love, love, love this for so many reasons. I love the layout the details that the stamps provide. This is picture perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all your Calendar projects lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a layout. So glad I hopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. Really shows the versatility of this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just amazing, what an inspiring project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the calendar, Donna. Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! what a fantastic project! love the photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love your layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete