Friday, September 19, 2014

Color My Heart Color Dare #111


This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #111 is to use Cranberry, Sorbet, Olive, Lagoon & Pacifica.

The first photo is the front of my card and the second photo is the inside of my card.

I used Close to My Heart's Cranberry, Pacifica, Lagoon, Olive & Sorbet cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Chevron Border Punch, CTMH's Chevron Embossing Folder, Prima Marketing Flower, CTMH Lagoon brad (discontinued), CTMH Black hemp (discontinued), CTMH Red Enamel Hearts, CTMH's Harvest Cranberry Baker's Twine (discontinued & I removed the white thread) and CTMH's Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape.

I used CTMH's Cutie Pie - December Stamp of the Month (hey there), CTMH's Handwritten Print Alphabet (smile), CTMH's It's the Little Things - November Stamp of the Month (dot background), CTMH's Have a Happy Day (flower stems), CTMH's You Mean the World to Me (it's your day) and CTMH's Your Own Kind of Wonderful (happy birthday) stamp sets with CTMH Black & Olive inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with

4 comments:

  1. Donna, I love this card, it's so colorful! You really used a lot of products on this card, but they all go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and colorful card. It would definitely brighten my day to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continue to amaze me with your ability to combine every colour imaginable. I must commend you as unique colour combos are difficult for me.
    This is a super bright, cheery and creative card. I LOVE your use of the chevron border punch - sold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright, bold and cheery card--it really made me smile!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete