Friday, July 18, 2014

Close to My Heart Jewellery




I am not of a jewellery person, but I do enjoy my necklaces with meaning and I am in love with Close to My Heart's New Bracelet. CTMH's New Pendant Necklaces that you can customize and Oval Cuff Bracelets are totally my style.

The first necklace with my "D" Monogram (for Donna Digby), I used the following CTMH Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver Products: Chain, Oval Pendant, Craft Queen Charm and Rhinestone Charm. The "D" came from CTMH's New Base & Bling Signature Style Sheet (sticker sheet). I used CTMH's Liquid Glass to adhere the Oval Glass Cover.

The second necklace with the camera charm, I used the following CTMH Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Gold Products: Chain, Square Pendant and Craft Queen Charm. The "See the Beauty in the World" quote came from CTMH's Base & Bling Journey Style Sheet (sticker sheet). I used CTMH's Liquid Glass to adhere the Square Glass Cover.

The third necklace with Amy & TJ's photo in it, I used the following CTMH Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver Products: Chain, Circle Pendant, Free Thinker Charm and Storyteller Charm. The photo was printed at Japan Camera (local wet photo lab). I used CTMH's Liquid Glass to adhere the Circle Glass Cover. My last name is Digby and this photo was taken of my children in Digby, Nova Scotia.

The CTMH Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver Oval Cuff was the easiest project of them all; except for trying to pick out which fabulous quote sticker I wanted to use. The quote sticker came from CTMH's Base & Bling Journey Style Sheet (sticker sheet). I used CTMH's Liquid Glass to adhere the Oval Glass Cover.

I have had the photo necklace done for a while. I made up the other two necklaces and the bracelet in less than 20 minutes the other night.

1 comment: