Friday, June 27, 2014

Snowflake Happy Holidays



I am participating in Freshly Made Sketches #142 - A Sketch by Jennifer B.

I used CTMH's Frosted Paper Packet with CTMH's Frosted Grey cardstock. This paper packet is still available in the CTMH's Holiday Happiness Collection as part of CTMH's June Promotion.

To embellish the card, I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the snowflake, CTMH's Corner Rounder and CTMH's Grey Epoxy Bubbles.

I used CTMH's Stitch Wonder, Snowflakes and Perfect Fit - Holidays stamp sets with CTMH Slate & Whisper inks.

This card took me 15 minutes to make after getting all the supplies out.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I have to try out this sketch!!! Love the "stitching".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant! Love those papers! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cool colors you've used on this fabulous card. Those papers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete