Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Friends Forever Pinwheel Card


Close to My Heart products that I used from the June Promotional Collection Kits: Surf's Up Assortment and Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collection.

Current CTMH Products I used: Balloon Ride Paper Packet, Sorbet cardstock, Saddle cardstock, Colonial White cardstock, Sponge (Bamboo & Sorbet ink) and Scalloped Border Punch.

I also used embroidery floss from my stash and CTMH discontinued pearls.

I used CTMH's Fabulous You and Just a Number stamp sets with CTMH Saddle ink.

The Pinwheel is from the Surf's Up Assortment. It can be found in CTMH's Accessary Coordinates Collection - CC10284 - Retail Value $53.55 - Sale Price $30.

The brads and the buttons are from the Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collection. They can be found in the Extraordinary Embellishments Collection - CC10282 - Retail Value: $50.55 - Sale Price - $30.

June Order Deadline: Wednesday, June 11, 2014

To find out more about the CTMH June Promotional Collection Kits, please contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

3 comments:

  1. I love that pinwheel too - fun mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinwheel is awesome. You must teach me how to make one.

    ReplyDelete