Thursday, June 12, 2014

My First Sunburst Card


Close to My Heart products from June Promotion Collection Kits: Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collections.

Current CTMH products used: Balloon Ride Paper Packet, Sorbet cardstock, Saddle cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Sponge with Bamboo & Sorbet ink, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the oval die-cuts, Fabulous You stamp set, Just a Number stamp set and Saddle ink.

The embroidery floss is from my stash.

The brads & button came from the Extraordinary Embellishments Collection - CC10282 - Retail Value $50.55 - Sale Price - $30.

To find out more about the CTMH Collection Kits that are only available in the month of June, email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

2 comments:

  1. super pretty card. I pinned it and will probably steal it for a birthday that I have coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I had cut some papers for a starburst card too a while back but never got to finishing it, lol.

    ReplyDelete