Friday, June 20, 2014

Christmas in July Card Workshop


Christmas in July Card Workshop
Thursday, July 10, 2014
7:00 p.m. in Donna's Scrap Room
Cost: $5.00

Get your Christmas Card Stash started & come and join me for an evening of Christmas Magic.

I am participating in Sparkle's Creations Christmas Card Challenge #29 - Using 3 or more patterned papers.

I used Close to My Heart's Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet with CTMH's Ruby, Juniper & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the ovals and CTMH's Chevron Embossing Folder to emboss the word "JOY". I also used Copic Markers G00 & T2 to colour in the words.

I used CTMH's July Stamp of the Month - Circus Alphabet, Holiday Tags & Love Life stamp sets with Momento Rich Cocoa ink & CTMH Ruby ink.

You will need to bring your own straight cutter & adhesive to this workshop.

Payment is due upon registration and is non-refundable.

You may contact me by phone 346-9283 or email ddigby@shaw.ca to register for the workshop and then we will make arrangements for when you can drop off your payment.

1 comment: