Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Believe Banner Christmas Card



Here is another card that I made using the Holiday Happiness Collection from Close to My Heart that is only being offered in June for $30 (when you spend $50).

Items I used from the Holiday Happiness Collection:  Frosted Turquoise cardstock, Sparkle & Shine Assortment and Sparkle & Shine Textiles.

Items I used that are currently available from CTMH: Whisper cardstock, White Daisy cardstock, Ruby Mini Medley Accents Collections, Harvest Assortment Baker's Twine, Damask Embossing Folder, Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, Perfect Fit Holidays - Holiday stamp set with Slate ink.

I also used my sewing machine with gray thread that I bought from Fabricland and a pair of pinking shears.

To find out more about the Six Collection Kits, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

June Order Deadline: Wednesday, June 11, 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, I love ALL of your cards!! I especially like the way you finish the inside of the cards as well.

    ReplyDelete