Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Using the colour challenge from the Hearts of the West Blog Hop, I made my mom's Mother's Day Card.

The Colour Challenge was to use Close to My Heart Buttercup, Sorbet, Lagoon, New England Ivy and Gypsy colours. You could also use the basic colours as well: browns, black and white.

I really love how well these colours work together. I would have never put them together on my own.

I used CTMH Babycakes Paper Packet with CTMH Buttercup, Sorbet, Lagoon & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with thread from Fabricland that I had in my stash.

I used CTMH's Mother's Day and A Mother's Love - Hostess Rewards stamp sets with CTMH New England Ivy and Gypsy inks.

I wish all you moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment: