Monday, May 12, 2014

CTMH's Stamping Scrapbooker's Delight Kit

Good day!

Close to My Heart has just added 5 New Product Collection Kits to help get the new scrapbooker or card maker get started.

Today I am posting one of the collection kits and I will be posting the last kit tomorrow. The other 3 kits were posted previous to this one.

Theses kits are available until July 31, 2014.

Stamping Scrapbooker's Delight Kit:
Collection Kit Price - $132.10   Retail Price - $142.10

Kit Includes: Slate Exclusive Inks Pad, Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad, My Acrylix Believe in Yourself stamp set, My Acrylix Hopscotch Alphabet stamp set, My Acrylix LOL stamp set, 3 x 3 My Acrylix Block, Bonding Memories Glue, Liquid Glass, VersaMat, Memory Protectors Side Load Value Pack, Memory Protectors 4 x 6 Flip Flaps and  Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment.

If you order this kit plus $18.00 more in Close to My Heart Products, this would be your own $150.00 gathering and you would also receive $25.00 in FREE CTMH Product.

If you are interested in placing an order, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment