Friday, March 14, 2014

You Inspire Me


This was the card that I designed for my 3 Stamping Groups that I currently have active.

I used CTMH Balloon Ride Paper Packet with CTMH Saddle & Cashmere cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Baker's Twine from the Frost Card Making Kit, CTMH Clear Sparkles, CTMH Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, Doily die-cut from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (page 58) and a CTMH Edge Distresser. 

I used CTMH's Inspiration Flourishes stamp set with CTMH Saddles & Cashmere inks.

For the inside sentiment, I used the "Happy Birthday" from one of the stamp sets that comes with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. Some of the participants used the "Happy Mother's Day" stamp from the CTMH Mother's Day stamp set.

I left some of my samples blank to possibly use them for National Scrapbooking Day.

1 comment: