Friday, March 28, 2014

Good Times...Thank You


This is the 4 x 4 card that I made for my Stamping Group participants at the end of their commitment period thanking them for their friendship throughout the year.

I really loved how this card came together and this is the card that inspired my February's Open House Valentine's Day Free Make 'n' Take Card.

I used CTMH White Daisy Cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape, CTMH Ruby Alcohol Based Marker and CTMH Red Glitz Glitter Gel.

I used CTMH's Wintry Wishes, Take Note Artbooking Collection, Perfect-Fit Thanksgiving, Santa Claus and Comments stamp sets with CTMH Black, Ruby, Slate & Whisper inks.

I hand wrote my appreciation to each Stamping Group participant with Stampin' Up's Cherry Cobbler Marker.

I made my own CTMH White Daisy cardstock envelopes with Stampin' Up's Envelope Maker and sealed the envelopes with Sparkle & Shine Washi tape to match my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment