Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spakle 8 x 8 Layouts



Here is an ongoing project that I will be working on. 

These are puppy pages of Sparkle, who just turned 10 in October.

These pages, the circle & zig zag backgrounds & the polaroid frames were all cut out with CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. I am keeping these pages in the CTMH My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album.

I used CTMH's Babycakes Paper Pack with CTMH Chocolate, Slate, Buttercup & Sunset cardstock and CTMH Brown Glitter Paper.

To embellish the layouts, I used CTMH Slate Mini Medley Accents Collection, CTMH Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine, CTMH Slate Washi Tape, CTMH Slate Satin Polkadot Ribbon and CTMH Base & Bling Word Accents. I also used an EK Success Small Star Punch, Base Camp Cricut Cartridge & Circle Nestabilities.

I used CTMH Artbooking Collection Take Note, Love Life, Washi Wonder & Sightseer stamp sets with CTMH Chocolate & Slate Ink.

2 comments:

  1. I think Sparkle was the cutest puppy ever! I love this little album with all the fun details, especially the bling/sparkle - so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete