Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas Card


At the Crop & Create Thunder Bay, I was asked to be a Close to My Heart Vendor. So, I decided to come up with a simple & quick free make 'n' take to offer the participants.

The challenge I gave myself was to use up my white card bases and only use one stamp set.

I love how this turned out; especially since I have such a hard time using white.

I used one sheet of two-sided paper from CTMH's Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy & Juniper cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the sentiment on the front of the card and the banners were just cut by hand. I also cut on inch off the right side of the front of the card so that the "Ho!Ho!Ho!" would show through.

I used CTMH's Santa Claus stamp set with CTMH Juniper, Ruby & Slate Ink.

1 comment: