Saturday, April 13, 2013

Giving a Scrap About Autism Workshops





The above two cards are the two different workshops that I am teaching at the Giving a Scrap About Autism 12 Hour Crop.

My workshops will be first thing in the morning because I am not able to stay the whole day due to my grandparents' 90th Birthday Party.

You sign up for the workshops when you arrive at the event.

For the first card, I used CTMH's Chantilly Paper Pack with CTMH Buttercup & Ruby cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH flowers, CTMH pink glitter gems & CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the bird image.

I used CTMH's My Sunshine ~ April Stamp of the Month stamp set with CTMH Cranberry Ink.

For the second card, I used My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline two-sided patterned papers with a Bazzill cardstock from my stash.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up's Scalloped Border Punch, CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the bow and a Doodlebug brad.

I used CTMH's A Tree and Casual Expressions stamp sets with CTMH Juniper ink.

If you are interested, there are still tickets available for this upcoming crop.

Tickets will be on sale until Monday, April 15, 2013.

Giving a Scrap About Autism
12 Hour Crop

Saturday, April 20, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
(Doors open at 9:30 a.m.)
Current River Community Centre
450 Dewe Avenue

Ticket Price: $40.00

~ Draws
~ Includes Italian Pasta Dinner
~ Free Workshops
~ Only 75 Tickets Available

For more information, please contact Dana Larrett at daner@tbaytel.net.

2 comments: