Tuesday, February 5, 2013

For You Muslin Bag

Here is a quick & simple project.

I used CTMH's For a Friend stamp set with CTMH's Ruby Ink and stamped on a CTMH's My Creations Muslin Drawstring Bag.

I love how crisp the stamped image turned out on the bag.

I made two of these bags and I filled them up with goodies for two prize packages at my Close to My Heart Kick-Off Gathering on Sunday, February 3rd. 

If you came to my gathering with a CTMH project, you received a ballot for one of the prize packages.

Congratulations goes out to Lee-Ann Kubinec!

She brought in two CTMH Valentine Goodie Tubes made with the CTMH Whooo's Your Valentine Kit.

A big thank you goes out to all the people who brought in projects made with CTMH products to share with everyone at the gathering.

If you placed an order with me on Sunday, you received a ballot for every $50 you spent for the other prize package.

Congratulations goes out to Kathy Macaulay!

She was a second prize winner.

I thank all of you who came out and joined me at my kick-off gathering on Sunday. I had a fabulous time and I hope you did too.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous little bag. Yippee for me...loved my prize. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' these little bags! So pretty and perfect for a small gift!

    ReplyDelete