Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No Bones About It



I love when I find another use for something in the scrapbooking world that may not be so obvious.

Like this card, I used a "Halloween" stamp set to make a birthday card. This way I get more use out of my Halloween stamp set and it made an absolutely cute & fun birthday card. I now have 3 of these in my stash.

I used CTMH's Moonlight Paper Packet with CTMH Black & Slate cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to make the banners and my sewing machine with black thread to stitch across them.

I used CTMH's Creepy Creatures and Just a Number stamps sets with CTMH Black ink.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and funny...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I love this card. Brilliant idea to use the skeleton with that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!! May have to borrow the idea for some of my x-ray friends birthdays. We have a thing for bones!

    ReplyDelete