Monday, January 7, 2013

May Every Part of Your Day Have Happy In It


Well here is another sketch challenge that I missed out on at My Favorite Things blog, but I did use up scrap paper from the previous card post to make 3 of these cards for my stash.

The only usable piece of scrap paper that I had leftover was a 2 x 3 piece of the checkered yellow and white patterned paper. I am very impressed with myself because if you saw how I used up some of the scrap paper, you would be impressed as well....my daughter was.

I used Echo Park's Grandma's Kitchen Journaling & Quilt two-sided patterned papers, Echo Park's Toy Box Jump two-sided patterned paper and Echo Park's Sweet Day Delightful two-sided patterned paper with Bazzill Frosty Yellow cardstock and Stampin' Up's Riding Hood Red cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Making Memories Metal Index Travel Tabs, BoBunny's Precious Petals Wild Berry Blossoms, My Favorite Things Wild Cherry Buttons, Scrapbook Sally brads and twine from my stash. I also used a Marvy Circle Punch and an EK Success border punch.

I used MFT's Clearly Sentimental About All Smiles stamp set and CTMH's Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set with Momento Black ink.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of scraps! And I'm with you...using the sketches too late to enter them in challenges...at least the sketches don't go bad!

    ReplyDelete