Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Donna's CTMH's Kick-Off Gathering


The above card is the project we will be making at my Kick-Off Gathering.

I used Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Dried Thyme and Sweet & Sour Soup Crushed Tomatoes two-sided patterned papers with Bazzill Passionate & Frosted Yellow cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used a Doodlebug brad. I also used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the bow and a Stampin' Up border punch.

I used CTMH's A Tree & Casual Expressions stamp sets with CTMH's Topiary ink.

Donna's Close to My Heart
Kick-Off Gathering

Sunday, February 3, 2013
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Oliver Road Community Centre
(Basement)
Cost: FREE

Please R.S.V.P. by Wednesday, January 30, 2013 by email at ddigby@shaw.ca or by phone at 346-9283.

Come on out and make a card with me and help me celebrate my new endeavour as a Close to My Heart Consultant.

~ Prizes to be won!
~ New Products to check out!
~ Coffee, Tea & Snacks to Enjoy!
~ Samples to Get Inspired By!
~ First time you will be able to order from the New Spring/Summer catalogue!

For every $50 you spend before shipping & the taxes, you will receive a ballot for a prize package.

If you can't make the gathering, but wish to place an order, please have it in to me prior to the gathering date. Your order will qualify for the above draw.

Bring in your own creation (card, layout or altered item) using Close to My Heart stamps, papers, Cricut Cartridges or embellishments and receive a ballot for a prize package. Maximum 3 ballots per person.

For those of you who do place an order with me, your payment options are cash or a cheque made out to Donna Digby.

Everyone is Welcome!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours...and that tree is awesome!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and it looks even better IRL! Love that bow! Looking forward to all those samples! So - what is everybody bringing to the party?

    ReplyDelete