Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bees Knees Make 'N' Take



$3.00 Make 'N' Take
Thursday, December 13, 2012
All Day...Just Drop on By.

I love the Valentine's Day card that I came up with so much that I have been mass producing them. I have 44 of these cards made with 11 different paper variations. I raided my scrap bin and pulled out any patterned paper that I thought would work for this design.

Then I thought this would be a quick, easy & fun make 'n' take to offer in the store as DAT'S last type of workshop before shutting down.

I have prepped the card so that it will only take you about 10 - 15 minutes to make and all you need to bring are a pair of scissors, glue pen, your regular card making adhesive & tweezers if you usually use them when card making.

I used American Craft's Fresh Squeezed Strawberry Spread, Echo Park Sunshine Words & My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side Orange Wood two-sided patterned papers with Curry Spice Bazzill cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used a small EK Success heart punch and made my own banner.

I used CC Designs Bees Knees Logos stamp set and CTMH's Soul Mates & February Word Puzzle Stamp Sets with CTMH Lagoon ink & Black Momento ink.

To colour in the bumble bee, I used Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry marker and .1 Copic Multiliner. I used the same Copic Multiliner to draw out the dashed out lines.

Hope to see you Thursday!

Store Hours on Thursday are 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

2 comments: