Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh Sparkly Christmas Tree!


I have been wanting to play with American Crafts Tinsel, but never found the right stamp to use it on until I got this tree stamp. Then I had inspiration for the tinsel.

I used My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas Merry & Bright & Tinsel two-sided patterned papers with Best Creations Olive Green Glitter Paper, Bazzill Intense Kiwi cardstock & Bazzill Grenadine cardstock.

To embellish this card, I used an EK Success Medium Snowflake Punch, Stamping Bella Pink Orchid 5mm Dots & American Crafts Cotton Candy Spark Tinsel with Flower Soft glue. I lightly tapped the tinsel after sprinkling it on the glue to make sure that all the tinsel pieces that were going to stick would stay.

I used CTMH's Holiday Wishes, Fill in the Blank - Holiday and Pear & Partridge Scrapbooking Workshop Stamp Sets with CTMH Topiary Ink.

Don't forget to take advantage of CTMH's Great Promotion this month by placing an order with Shanna this Friday, November 16th. 

If you purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.00, you can purchase any stamp set at Half Price. To purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.00, you must spend $50.00 on anything in the catalogue before shipping & taxes.

Tomorrow's post is going to be a Snowman Card using the scrap papers leftover after making 6 of these cards for my stash.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE - such fun colours - reminds me of Who ville and the Grinch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one...my fav...bright colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! My favourite part is that tinsel. Once again didn't think of buying the product... now I have to have it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tinsel is stinking cute! I love it.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete